Hibiscus flower (also known as Roselle, or by its botanical name, Hibiscus sabdariffa L.), is well known for its health benefits, such as aiding in gradual weight loss, lowering cholesterol, and improving digestion/bowel function. It can be prepared as a tea or juice, and is delicious when spices like ginger and cinnamon, or natural fruits like grapes, pineapples, or apples are added to it.
Our 100% pure hibiscus sun-dried loose tea is ethically-sourced from farming communities in Mashi Local Government Area of Katsina, Nigeria. These subsistence farmers have grown hibiscus for their own healthy living for centuries.
We ensure that the batches we purchase are from the June-July planting season and are sun-dried upon harvesting in three months. The imported sun-dried hibiscus is then sieved and packaged in a government-approved facility in Manitoba.
- Net: 150g each.
- Case Pack: 12
- Form: Sun-dried flower cuts.
- Colour: Deep Red.
- Origin: Nigeria, West Africa.
- Dimension: Length 12cm x Width 8cm x Height 15cm.
- Material: 100% Recycled Kraft Paper Bag.
- Case Pack Dimension: Length 40.5cm x Width 37.5cm x Height 16cm
- Case Pack Average Weight: 2.5kg
- UPC 627987017458
- ITF-14 Case Pack Code: 10627987017455