Features & Benefits:
• Herbal & Caffeine-free
• Ethically & Sustainably-Sourced
• Highly Nutritious
• Aids in Gradual Weight Loss
• Improves Digestion & Bowel Function
The Hibiscus Flower (also known as Roselle, or Hibiscus sabdariffa L.), is well known for its beauty and health benefits (listed above). It makes a refreshing tea or juice (hot or cold), and is deliciously complemented by spices such as ginger and cinnamon, or with natural fruits such as grapes, pineapples, or apples.
Our pure Hibiscus sun-dried, loose tea is ethically-sourced from farming communities in the Mashi Local Government Area of Katsina, Nigeria. These subsistence farmers have been growing, consuming, and benefiting from Hibiscus for centuries.
Batches are purchased fresh from the June-July planting season and are sun-dried upon harvesting within three months. The imported sun-dried hibiscus is then sieved and packaged in a government-approved facility in Manitoba.
• Net: 150g
• Serves 74-80 cups
• Form: Sun-dried flower cuts
• Colour: Deep red
• Origin: Nigeria, West Africa
• Dimension: Length 12cm x Width 8cm x Height 15cm
• Material: 100% recycled Kraft paper bag
• Wholesale registration required
• Case Pack: 12 pcs.
• Minimum of 1 case pack (12 pcs.) required
• Case Pack Dimension: Length 40.5cm x Width 37.5cm x Height 16cm
• Case Pack Average Weight: 2.5kg
• UPC 627987017458
• ITF-14 Case Pack Code: 10627987017455