Hibiscus flower (also known as Roselle, or by its botanical name, Hibiscus sabdariffa L.), is well known for its health benefits, such as aiding in gradual weight loss, lowering cholesterol, and improving digestion/bowel function. It can be prepared as a tea or juice, and is delicious when spices like ginger and cinnamon, or natural fruits like grapes, pineapples, or apples are added to it.
Our 100% pure hibiscus sun-dried loose tea is ethically-sourced from farming communities in Mashi Local Government Area of Katsina, Nigeria. These subsistence farmers have grown hibiscus for their own healthy living for centuries.
We ensure that the batches we purchase are from the June-July planting season and are sun-dried upon harvesting in three months. The imported sun-dried hibiscus is then sieved and packaged in a government-approved facility in Manitoba.
- Net: 75g each.
- Form: Dried flower cuts.
- Colour: Deep red.
- Origin: Nigeria, West Africa.
- Dimension: Height 16cm x Diameter 9cm.
- Material: Biodegradable Paper Kraft Tube.
- Case Pack: 12.
- Case Pack Dimension: Length 37.5cm x Width 28.5cm x Height 17.5cm
- Case Pack Average Weight: 2.5kg
- UPC 627987017441
- ITF-14 Case Pack Code: 10627987017448