Features & Benefits:
• Herbal & Caffeine-free
• Ethically & Sustainably-Sourced
• Highly Nutritious
• 100% Sustainable and Compostable Kraft Paper Pouch
• A refillable pouch for the Hibiscus Flower Whole Leaves 75g
Features our new packaging which gives you an additional 30g for the same great price. The packaging is made from 100% compostable kraft paper with a resealable zipper to maintain optimal freshness.
Our pure hibiscus sun-dried, loose flower tea is ethically and sustainably sourced from farming communities in the Mashi Local Government Area of Katsina, Nigeria. The whole hibiscus flowers give a rich and flavourful taste that maintains all the nutrients intact.
The Hibiscus flower is well known for its beauty and health benefits including improved digestion and bowel function, highly nutritious, caffeine and cholesterol-free, and can aid in gradual weight loss.
It makes a refreshing tea or juice (hot or cold) and is deliciously complemented by spices such as ginger and cinnamon, or with natural fruits such as grapes, pineapples, or apples.
• Net: 180g
• Serves 90-100 cups
• Form: Sun-dried flower cuts
• Colour: Deep red
• Origin: Nigeria, West Africa
• Dimension: Length 18cm x Width 10cm x Height 29cm