• No Aftertaste
• Vegan & Non-GMO
• Ethically & Sustainably-Sourced
• Substitute for Refined Sugar (2x sweeter)
Monk Fruit, or Luo Han Guo, is a small, round fruit from the gourd family, cultivated in rural Southeast Asia and traditionally known for its medicinal benefits. Monk Fruit extract can be up to 250 times sweeter than regular table sugar, so in order to reduce the intensity of the sweetness, our Monk Fruit Sweetener product is a blend of pure grade monk fruit extract and erythritol. Served in granular form, it is delightful as a sweetener in coffee, tea (either hot or cold), yoghurt, baked goods, cereals, sauces, or fruit spreads. It can be used as a substitute for sugar in most recipes.
For more ideas, visit our blog and social media platforms for baking, cocktail, shake, smoothie, and other recipes.
– NET: 240g
– Pouch made from 100% certified compostable materials (Eco-friendly)
– The clear inner lining is made from PLA, a plant-based material
– Stand up pouch with a strong, resealable zipper