Our ethically-sourced Shea butter is extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa) and is used for its healing and skin rejuvenation properties. For centuries, Shea butter has been used to help reduce wrinkles and stretch marks, as well as repair damaged skin and hair.
We source our Shea butter from skilled artisans, mostly women in the Wadata village of Agaie Local Government Area of Niger State, Nigeria. Their skills have been acquired and passed down traditionally from one generation to another, creating a powerful female-based knowledge system. Shea butter is a source of economic power for these women to help support their family by harnessing the goodness of nature.
The artisans handpicked Shea nuts in the wild and process them in small batches using the traditional roasted, water extraction method instead of relying on commercial oil expelling machines. The water extraction method makes our Shea butter more natural and keeps all of the nutrients intact.
The imported raw Shea butter is then whipped and packaged in a government-approved facility in Manitoba. The final product is natural and smooth, and melts into the skin at body temperature, with no greasy feeling.
- Net: 7oz each
- Form: Raw, Pure & Whipped
- Colour: Ivory
- Origin: Nigeria, West Africa
- Dimension: Height 7cm x Diameter 9cm
- Material: Biodegradable Paper Kraft Tube
- Wholesale Details:
- Wholesale Registration Required
- Case Pack: 12 pcs
- Minimum of 2 Case packs (24pcs) required
- Case Pack Dimension: Length 37.5cm x Width 28.5cm x Height 8.5cm
- Case Pack Average Weight: 2.8kg
- UPC 627987017434
- ITF-14 Case Pack Code: 10627987017431